- Awarded with National level ' scholarship to the outstanding young artist ' from Ministry of culture, Government of India.-for the year 2008-09. The value of the scholarship was Rs 1 lack 20 thousand.
- Rewarded with state level ' Nanda Kartrutva Gaurav Puraskar ' [The Young Achiever Award] For artistic excellence, outstanding achievement & dedication in the field of Indian classical music from today's generation by Nanda Foundation Mumbai In March 2011.
Nanda Kartrutva Gaurav Puraskar
- Selected for the National level award of the scholarship for the outstanding young artist in the field of Indian Classical Music for the year 2012-13 by the prestigious ' Dadar Matunga Cultural Center ' - Mumbai.
- Awarded with National level ' Swarbhaskar Pt. Bhimsen Joshi scholarship ' from vile-Parle music circle Mumbai for year-2008
- ' Padmashree Dr. D.R.Bendre award ' from Dayanand Institution of Education Solapur for showing outstanding Musical caliber. Dr. Bendre was amongst the most famous of Kannada poets. Praised as ' Varakavi ', literally ' gifted poet ', he was recipients of Jnanpith Award, the highest literary honor conferred in India. Its indeed great honor to have such award.
- ' Dr. Vasantrao Deshpande Shishyavrutti ' from late Shriram Pujari Pratishthan (then President of foundation was Late. Bharatratna Pt.Bhimsen Joshi) A national level scholarship conferred to noted young artist.
- Awarded as ' Sensational young talent & outstanding young artist ' from Touch foundation, Mumbai Feb-09 and March 10 (twice.) for displaying constant innovation & creative Endeavour in Indian classical music in today's generation.
- Entitled "Ras -Gandharva" * from Jagat Guru Shankaracharya of Karveer Peeth ... * (Ras is a specific term used in aesthetics of Indian arts which means the flavor, sentiment, or emotion it is regarded as one of the fundamental qualities of classical music, dance, and poetry. * also A rasa (Sanskrit: रस lit. 'juice' or 'essence') denotes an essential mental state and is the dominant emotional theme of a work of art or the primary feeling that is evoked in the person that views, reads or listens such a work.
Ras-Gandharva from Jagat Guru Shankaracharya of Karveer Peeth
Some commercial Work :
- Solo & Duet Singing for Audio Album ' Megh Daatale ' (Marathi Gazals) Released by "Adwait creations"
- Sung for the album ' Rajasa ' a unique track composed by noted Composer Abhijeet Rane released by ' Fountain Music ' in May 2012.
- Playback for Hindi Short film ' Koke love story ' The track "Dekho Jiya Bechain" got amazing popularity. [available on you tube]
- Sang a Tamil language song Yaaridamum...A bit of love. under well known composer Prasad Krishna.
- Background Vocals for award winning short film "A Shadow" by Ashish P. Mishra.
- Playback for commercial jingles. (Which were released on various channels of TV, Radio & FM.)
- Sung a Hindi rock genre song "Makkhi" composed by Mujeeb sheikh.
- Classical and Semi classical tracks commercially released by RFU Music Foundation.
- Playback for Bailey "Divya Avtaar". This Bailey was internationally released and translated in many languages.
- A noted name in today’s music world. Many projects are in pipeline and some are releasing soon...